January 7, 2012

11 from '11

I am so inspired by my brilliant and talented CM buddies! They make me want to get out there and learn learn learn and get as good as I can get! I am so grateful for them!

They started a 11 from '11 blogpost a few days ago and I just love that idea! 
You have to check them out, these ladies are so talented!!!! Just click on their names to follow the links to their blogs: 
Joyce, Annie, Jessica, Kelly, Lisa, Catherine


So I went through some of my photos to see if I could narrow done 11 favourites from the year! Not as easy as it sounds I have to say. Doesn't help that one of the first things I did this year was to back up my entire library and remove it from the hard disk to make space for 2012 - I have high hopes for this year and wanted to start out organised!


So here we go, here are some of the images I took this year that speak to me. I chose a really mixed batch :)























And last but not least one of my all time favourites from this year and thanks to the shooting 101 clickinmoms workshop:


Its been a truly great year and I have learnt a lot and its made me hungry for more! So 2012 here I come ready to rock and roll!!





5 comments:

Catherine said...

These are fantastic! Your little boy has such gorgeous eyes! Great set! Love the silhouette! Can't wait to see what's in store for 2012!

Jessica said...

These are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Kelly R said...

Gorgeous images! You have some fantastic work here! Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store! :)

Lisa Benemelis said...

WOW...what a stunning group of images you have compiled. I tried to pick a favorite but really, they are all amazing! LOVE your son's beautiful eyes. Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing all the great images 2012 will bring. xoxo

Ashley Sisk said...

Are you kidding me? Gorgeous!