December 28, 2011

sparkly smiles

There are some things about Christmas that I adore, one of them is christmas lights! Now I know that at this time of the year there are a lot of christmas bokeh light photographs going around, but I have never ever tired them before! 
So I was lucky enough to have two very gorgeous kids help me practise! These two are just so sweet and I am very very grateful to them for letting me play with my camera! 
Of course its always nice if you manage to get a good shot that you can give to the mommy! 

So here are the two cuties!!


Of course with Lisa's brilliant workshop skills fresh in my mind I had to do some black and white conversions!


And this little lass has got so much character! I cannot believe how much she is just a little lady! You can just tell that she is going to be a very smart cookie one day!


This little man is just so sweet and so kind! 
I am very glad that I have got to meet these two as they are very special!


Sometimes taking photographs doesn't go as smoothly as you would hope but photographing these two was a pleasure and I thoroughly look forward to the next time they let me play with my camera!!



I look forward to more great sessions like this one and lots of practise and improving in 2012!! 
So thank you again to these two cuties and to everyone that passes my blog I wish you a very merry christmas and I hope that 2012 is full of the best things!

2 comments:

theartofpuro said...

Wonderful photos!Happy New Year:)

Sissy Sparrows said...

I just love photos with the bokeh effect in them... it makes the photo look so magical and inviting.... especially with there is wee ones so cute!