August 15, 2011

Independence

Well the little dude decided the other day that since his mom and dad wouldn't get him a chocolate covered donut well then he would just have to go and get it himself!! It is so cute to watch this independent streak! I have to admit that one of the things I love best about having kids is watching these moments! They do really make you smile!

ps: please excuse the quality of these pictures as they are not great at all!! I had to use a very high ISO which my camera is not good with and they were just memory shots.


Hello hello?


Hey this is my spot and I won't move until I get a chocolate donut!


He looks like he means business but he eventually gave in!


Victory!!



Yum!


Looking up at dad!! I really love this little face!



1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are such great shots - I love the independence of little kids.