April 9, 2011

Having a little Dinky Dude Fun!!


I hardly ever take pictures of people, 
probably because I am extremely shy, but I do love taking pictures of kids! 
Kids are so much more natural in front of the camera then adults are. 
And they can do the cutest things and have the cutest expressions! 
Catching a 'magic moment' is never easy 
and for me is often more luck and persistence more than anything else! 
But I have been practising a lot lately and learning a lot 
and in general just having so much fun with it!! 
I have taken some shots recently that I am really happy with 
and I thought I would share them with you! 
If you have any questions about techniques or programs or equipment 
that I use please feel free to ask me!! 
I hope you enjoy these as much as I have enjoyed creating them!





And also a magic black and white:








1 comment: