February 26, 2012

A fresh start . . .

Hi Everyone,

You may be wondering if I have disappeared and well you are not wrong! I haven't posted in a long long time but with good reason! My little baby girl was born a month ago and she has been keeping me very busy! We had to have an emergency c section and recovery has been slow but we are on the mend and enjoying every moment!!

So I always find it difficult to be stuck at home for any length of time! Not because I don't love home cause I do but it just makes me feel very lazy so I needed a project that I could do while sitting on my bum watching the little lady snooze! 
So I have created a new fresh completely different website!! So my blog posts from now on will be posted here: www.imagesbycassandra.com/blog/
I would love for you to pop over and have a look and tell me what you think!!!

I will also soon be posting a whole load of photographs of the new little lady! She is ever so cute and so far has been an absolute angel!! I couldn't be happier!!

So I am very sorry that I haven't been around and will try my best to make up for it and also come over and leave some blog love!!

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you soon over at 

2 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hello Beautiful Lady!
It's been a while, but please know that I am sending you great vibes this morning for a wonderfully creative week. Best to you always and thanks for stopping by.

theartofpuro said...

HI,welcome back,I'm happy that things are going better now with your little lady:)Love the new blog:)Thanks for the comment,a big hug:)