December 14, 2011

escaping

Well its getting so close to christmas now I cannot quite believe it!! Luckily I have most of my present shopping done and now am just concentrating on what I want to make to eat for christmas day! I know its a bit early to be organising but with my ever growing belly (and appetite) I am getting slower and slower and I am so tired most of the time that I forget everything! Ah well we are all disorganised at some stage hey, cannot get it right all the time! 

I wanted to just share a few pictures of the little man and his new favourite thing in his new house! Welcome the cat flap or dog flap I think in this house! Anyway dinky thinks this is now his own personal door! Luckily I can lock it otherwise it would be driving me insane!!!







I hope you are all getting on well with preparations for the festive season!!
Happy shopping!!
x

1 comment:

Tamara Henderson said...

Beautiful photography!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!