April 10, 2011

I love Sunday


Oh how I love Sunday!! 
I used to hate it when I was a kid and knew I had to go to school the next day but now its the one day that I can normally do something for me!! 
So its become very special!!
So today I just played with a few pictures and here are two that I like!!
I took a load today as well just in my garden (gotta love spring) and I am sure I will be posting some of them later on during the week!
I am way way behind with my studies though (my illustration degree) as the household has been ill for over a month! Think we just kept passing it on to one another really! Great game but I am growing tired of that now! 

So I hope you are all having a super special Sunday and I hope the week is full of smiles and sunshine!!!



4 comments:

Brit said...

These are absolutely breath taking! Love the textures and processing! AMAZING!

lesley said...

Love the road..such a cool shot!

Lacey said...

These shots and your processing of them are SO cool! I love the focus, texture and tones... amazing!

Melissa Klein said...

Awesome shots! I really love that last one.